[AMRadio] For Sale: ELDICO SSB-1000

w4rl at bellsouth.net w4rl at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 5 20:09:31 EDT 2006

FS: ELDICO SSB-1000 Amplifier
Classic ELDICO SSB-1000 linear amplifier. In very good condition. Purchased from a local ham who was selling his gear and going RV'ing full time. No modifications of which I am aware except for commerical solid state plug-in replacements for the HV 866 rectifiers. Original factory paint. Was working when I purchased the unit. Have not put it on the air in my shack. Weight is 98 pounds so my preference is local pickup, but will ship per your instructions at your expense.  If shipped, I would think that it would need to been transported via a trucking company with appropiate wooden crate shipping container and insurred.  Photocopy of manual incluced. Price is $550.00 plus shipping costs.   Reason for sale: Too many "irons in the fire".   Thanks for your interest es 73

Robert W4RL Pensacola Florida

home phone: 1.850.476.1226