[AMRadio] Collins 300J-2 Broadcast Transmitter

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at mtco.com
Tue Aug 8 20:04:25 EDT 2006

Hi Philip,

I have a scanned manual of the 300J however it is missing two pages of
the schematic.  I also have a scanned manual of the 21E-21M which is
the 5KW and 10KW version that uses the 300J as an exciter.

I believe the schematic in the 21E-21M manual will give you enough
information to work on your 300J.  Please send me your address and I
will burn a CD with the manuals on it. Please let me know if you find a
complete schematic for the 300J. I would like to make mine complete.

Thanks

Larry WA9VRH
Collins Collectors Association Archive Manager