Spam:****, [AMRadio] FS: NOS Transformers and More Miscellany

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 05:21:46 EDT 2006

Geoff and others,

I will make a decision, hopefully this weekend, on the fate of for
sale ads on the list.  I really would hate to ban them, however the
rules that have been posted over and over, and seem to be getting
pushed aside as if they don't matter.  The archives do not need to be
cluttered with "I'll take this or that", not to mention the re-quoting
of the entire for sale list in a secondary post.

How many times has this subject been covered now??

Paul/VJB, any ideas on this?

w5ami