Spam:****, [AMRadio] FS: NOS Transformers and More Miscellany

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Sat Aug 12 10:57:16 EDT 2006

Paul et al;

I am shortly going to have a bunch of tubes for sale. I would very much
like to post them on this reflector.

I think it would help if when you hit the REPLY TO SENDER, it went to the
person being replied to, not the reflector.  Thank you. I get a lot of
info from this reflector.

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ
Simi Valley, Ca 93065
Home of the Air Force 1 pavilion