Spam:****, [AMRadio] FS: NOS Transformers and More Miscellany

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Aug 12 12:46:33 EDT 2006

Brian:
Your absolutely correct. I can't remember how many times you've repeated
this same request on this reflector and still the same things happen. The
AM Forum web site has an excellent section for sale and want items.
Pictures can be posted, links can be added, and far more versatile then
this constant listing, relisting, "I want that; where do I send the
money", etc. This reflector should be for sharing of information,
technical discussions, and not a format for selling. Check out the AM
Classifieds on the AM Forum, at
http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php
You don't have to be a member to review the For Sale/Trade, Wanted ads.
We even post Ebay info on items of interest or amusement for the AM
crowd. To be a member so you can list your items, you need to set up a
profile, name, call, usename, password, etc., which if you type slow,
maybe takes 15 seconds.

Pete, wa2cwa