Spam:****, [AMRadio] FS: NOS Transformers and More Miscellany

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 12:59:05 EDT 2006

Thanks Pete!  The AM Forum For Sale and Wanted forums are an excellent
place for these listings.  I suggested this before and surprised that
more people don't use it for that purpose.

There is no charge or fees to become a member of the amfone.net
forums, and as Pete said, if you only want to look, you don't even
have to sign up as a member.

Thanks again for reminding me of this Pete...

Brian
PS:  If anyone ever forgets the link to amfone, it is posted at the
footer of every message sent to this list.