Spam:****, [AMRadio] FS: NOS Transformers and More Miscellany

w9gt at comcast.net w9gt at comcast.net
Sat Aug 12 16:11:22 EDT 2006

Please lighten up and put these things in perspective!  All the complaining creates more clutter than the original "offense".  We all try to comply with the rules, but it isn't a major deal to hit delete button for unwanted traffic.  You are going to discourage everyone from posting anything, myself included.  73,  Jack, W9GT

From: "crawfish" <crawfish at surfmore.net>