Spam:****, [AMRadio] FS: NOS Transformers and More Miscellany

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Aug 12 17:18:30 EDT 2006

Jack I think it is just a bit more than unwanted traffic on your computer.
Each message is archived for history which is stored on a disk at the
server.  What I think Brian is saying that he just archives everything
without editing out the replies saying "I want this or that".  And I don't
blame him either because that would almost make editing a full time job.

If that is the case, it is space that could be used for other messages that
have value to a discussion for someone to retrieve later.  I personally like
seeing the for sale ads, but can understand why Brian would  not under the
present circumstances.  Please don't hesitate to post a discussion here.  I
like reading any postings for a time filler until the propagation settles
down again.  Other things that add space to storage disks is replying with
the header of the message still there.  Also leaving the footer on a message
is not needed.

73  Jim
W5JO