[AMRadio] Re: where to post For Sales

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 11:19:12 EDT 2006

On 8/13/06, Jim Wilhite <w5jo at brightok.net> wrote:

> I am rehashing a bit, but I think it would  make things easirer to have the
> reply button go to the originator of a message only and the Reply All button
> to the originator and the list collectively?  Most of us use the Reply
> button almost exclusively.  In its current configuration, using the Reply
> button goes to the list, and Reply All goes to the list two times.  So to
> reply to the sender only, I must copy and paste the email address manually
> to the line.
>
> Would this help solve some of the trouble?

It would, however the list configuration panel will not allow me to
set it that way for some reason.

The way it is right now, a "reply all" will not include the
originators email address, and I'm not sure why.  it's not picking up
all the header info as it should.  I need to investigate this further.

I think Paul was talking about posting to amfone.net, not eBay.
Jim/JKO's idea of a hyperlink would work for this too.  Post the for
sale items on amfone.net and just place the direct hyperlink here on
the AM list.

Brian