[AMRadio] Re: where to post For Sales

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 13 11:40:44 EDT 2006

Radio Station W5AMI wrote:
> The way it is right now, a "reply all" will not include the
> originators email address, and I'm not sure why.  it's not picking up
> all the header info as it should.  I need to investigate this further.

It's weird.  It works on 'some' of the posters.  W1EOF is one of  'em.
It does -not- work on others... you are one of those.
So is W5JO.

In fact, I just went through a few of the calls, and *most* of 'em will
-not- come up when you hit reply, or reply to all... The only two I've
found, so far, has been W1EOF and a couple of others...

Perhaps someone could take a look at the complete headers and see what's
common to them.

> I think Paul was talking about posting to amfone.net, not eBay.
> Jim/JKO's idea of a hyperlink would work for this too.  Post the for
> sale items on amfone.net and just place the direct hyperlink here on
> the AM list.

That sounds like the best idea, yet.  The list still has traffic, the
listing of items for sale is in it's own area and *both* of the
resources could be utilized.

Great idea!

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,