Spam:****, [AMRadio] FS: NOS Transformers and More Miscellany

w9gt at comcast.net w9gt at comcast.net
Sun Aug 13 12:10:51 EDT 2006

My comments were certainly not meant as a personal affront to you or anyone Brian.  I apologize if that is the way you interpreted my remarks.  It seems to me that these discussions and complaints about the conduct or posting practices of certain individuals should be taken "off-line" and privately conducted with the offending individuals.  The tone of many of the responses that were directed to me personally as a result of my plea for toning down of the discussion were condescending and unnecessary.  I am not a very frequent poster, but I enjoy reading items that are of common interest to the AM fraternity.

I do appreciate your efforts, but I think that all of the clutter created by this and previous threads concerning sales postings and misguided responses to them has made several of us very weary, to say the least.   What we have observed is "piling on" at its worst.  However, I can (and should) follow my own advice and hit the delete key when needed.

I will now go back to my low profile stance and continue to enjoy my hobby without unwelcomed controversy and receipt of personal injury or abashment from "friendly fire".

73,  Jack, W9GT

From: "Radio Station W5AMI" <ars.w5ami at gmail.com>