[AMRadio] Crimes and misdemeanors, and rules that work "well"

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:13:05 EDT 2006

On 8/13/06, W5OMR/Geoff <w5omr at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> We all need a reminder now and then ;-)

We also need to keep in mind that this list, by choice, is set to the
opposite of the vast majority of other lists/reflectors, with 'reply'
going back to the list instead of the sender only. Therefore, more
mistakes than usual will be made in responding - habit, learned
behavior, accepted standard, whatever you wish to call it. We can
accept this, or we can piss and moan everytime someone makes a mistake
and have the same discussion repeatedly. When you ask for everything
to automatically go to the list, everything automatically will. When
you ask people to manually intervene in an automatic process, mistakes
will occur.

Just remember, we're not crazy - everyone else is.   (o:

~ Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ