[AMRadio] sales dept., amfone.net

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Aug 14 14:00:58 EDT 2006

Well, I have to agree with Paul on this one. Did I really say that (just
kidding paul).
These reflectors are labor intensive. I've dropped many of my
subscriptions. Tooooo much deleting, moving, this folder, that folder,
etc. It's so "90's".
Reflectors are starting to look like boatanchors.
amfone.net can make buying/selling/posting a breeze and you don't have to
hunt all over the place for items of interest.

But, as Brian said, let's see what happens here. I'm done now. It's not
often that Paul and I agree on topics. Ha

Pete, wa2cwa