[AMRadio] More G-50

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Aug 15 22:14:34 EDT 2006

I just got this little transceiver today (of course, it was in excellent
shape, so said the description) and UPS did a number on it.   So, I am
now in need of a meter (it works but the inner case is busted) a
"Transmit/Receive" knob or metal insert for the knob and a meter switch
knob, it was totally smashed.  Man, these guys at UPS must have played
soccer with this thing.  It was double boxed and had lots of peanuts
between the boxes plus bubble wrap and they still managed to bust it
up!  They are really good at what they do!  ;-)

Oh, and all it does is BUZZ!  Volume down...  makes no difference.. so I
have yet another fix it project before I can play 6 meter AM on a real
tube radio.

Thanks for any help with the parts...
Rick