[AMRadio] More G-50

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Tue Aug 15 23:57:13 EDT 2006

I like the bubble wrap stuff... then some rigid insulation ... then a
box with a "from" "to" addresses on the outside of the box and wraped
with clear packing tape . This box gets nested inside another box with
a thick layer of heavy cardboard or more insulation.. ----fer
boatanchors.. Usally there is room inside of the unit -- pull the
tubes, wrap them up in old blankies/towles/rags etc , bag them (or box
them) and stuff them in the radio like a turkey.You dont want to give
anything a chance to move around.. Big iron should get detached so it
doesn't end up doing the Newton thing and flying around inside the
what have yew...... Packing with wooden crates work well also...  klc