[AMRadio] Packaging Radio Gear

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Aug 16 08:55:53 EDT 2006

Dave not to get a big discussion going here but back in the 50's people
cared about there work and took pride in there work..Today people think
you owe them a living and pride is a thing of the past,,... I know this
to be a fact as I run a company with 42 employees  The over 40 group
cares the under 40 group could give two Hells or Damns about customer
service and people...  UPS and FedX are the total same...

Bob W1Pe