[AMRadio] Packaging Radio Gear

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Aug 16 15:28:56 EDT 2006

Well I can tell ya all one big thing here ...Don Merz knows how to pack
gear...My god it took me a whole day to unpack a box that I got from
Don... More packing material then gear...Must have been the kitchen sink
in the box  Hi  ...
I expected to find his first born in the bottom of the  box...

Bob W1PE