[AMRadio] Packaging Radio Gear

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Wed Aug 16 16:22:50 EDT 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Bob Peters wrote:

> Well I can tell ya all one big thing here ...Don Merz knows how to pack
> gear...

    Speaking as someone who has, over the last decade or so, bought much,
much gear from Don - I can verify this.   My R-390A and Johnson Valiant, a
bunch of various test gear, piles of books, etc., etc....

   Hey Don - maybe there's a little 'growth industry' for you to develop?

             Merz Vintage Radio Transport Facilitators.....

   Cheers

John  KB6SCO

who, just last evening, had several nice AM QSOs on the aforementioned
390A and Valiant.