[AMRadio] Legal-Limit tuner advice....?

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Aug 17 14:46:02 EDT 2006

Hi John...

I have and use an ATR-30 and love it!  It'll tune my cyclone fence to
any band!  Well, maybe that's exaggerating a little, but it has served
me very well, I have no complaints.  I've used it with my 3K Premier and
nary a bobble at full legal limit.  However, I have a buddy who recently
purchased one and it is not nearly the tuner I bought a few years ago.
So, if you go this route I would suggest you be sure to get the older
version, say 2003 or so.

That's my nickel's worth...
Rick