[AMRadio] Legal-Limit tuner advice....?

RoadKing hogtamer at starband.net
Thu Aug 17 17:56:47 EDT 2006

John,

Certainly the NYE-Viking is an excellent tuner. but for  Unfettered
"AM" in this modern age. Palstar, has the highest quality and
certainly the very best customer service of any manufacture I
know.  I've used an AT4K on my Globe Kings, and most recently on my
"HB" 304TL rig and it has NOT EVER arced, sparked or done anything
but work properly.  Paul now has an AT5K out on the market which has
awesome spec's.  He also has an EXCELLENT  "Dummy Load" for  those
that are willing to TUNE off their antenna and not on the air. <BOG>

Here is a link to Pauls Website.
http://palstar.com/

73,
Tony/W5OD