[AMRadio] Legal-Limit tuner advice....?

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Thu Aug 17 23:21:21 EDT 2006

I think the idea was to have a tuner that will work with unbalanced as well
as balanced lines. The Matchbox is balanced only. I used one with a 283 foot
loop about 75 feet high on Field Day 1974. That dog would hunt!!However, the
Palstar seems to be the choice now. When I posted, I didn't realize that the
user was using coax.I borrowed a Dentron Super Tuner once. That thing would
tune anything, too!!
                                                           Joe W4AAB