[AMRadio] Tools

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Sun Aug 20 23:01:33 EDT 2006

I've never seen anyone having reproduced these for sale, which doesn't mean
they don't exist of course.  If you pull the PTO from the radio -- and
that's a much easier way to do the work -- you don't need them.  They were
designed to allow the PTO to be worked on in the radio, where working space
is far too tight for ordinary hand tools.

Grant/NQ5T