[AMRadio] Tools

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sun Aug 20 23:14:58 EDT 2006

Thanks Grant.  I removed the PTO, made the component changes and
adjusted the endpoint coil.  However, to adjust that coil I had to
loosen the small lock nut inside the coil form.   The problem I have now
is I can't tighten the lock nut without moving the slug and changing the
endpoint tuning.  Some have said just leave it loose, but I am  a little
leery.  If I can't find or manufacture a tool to tighten the nut I may
check into some kind of removable sealant to secure the coil slug.  Any
and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick