[AMRadio] Filament Transformer for pair of 833A's

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Mon Aug 21 02:00:13 EDT 2006

Not over  in computer weenie land of north AL where I work. I would imagine
it is from a BC transmitter. You boys in TX be glad you can find stuff like
that. We have to wait on someone to part out a BC transmitter or find a
"snowbird" getting rid of stuff when they retire down here.I don't need one
myself. I have my stash of iron.
                                              Joe W4AAB