[AMRadio] Tools

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Aug 21 10:50:37 EDT 2006

You're probably right, Grant, it would take a pretty good bump to move
the coil.  If I can't find something pretty soon I'll just go back
together with it as I am very anxious to see if it is correct.  This is
my first one to work on and it has been a lot of fun, but trying.  Like
everything else, once I had it out and setup on the bench so I could see
how it works it got easier and more fun.   I sure appreciate all the
help and  advice.

Rick/K5IZ