[AMRadio] R-388

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Aug 23 00:23:37 EDT 2006

I want to thank everyone for their help and advice on the R-388 PTO
repair.  I'm happy to report it works beautifully, with only 1 kc of
deviation from end to end!  There is a tremendous wealth of knowledge
here and I thank you for sharing it with me.

One last thing... what have I put back wrong or what did I leave out to
make the "zero" control move the dial left or right a tad when I use
it?  I've adjusted everything I can find, but still get a little
movement when I adjust the "zero" knob.  Any ideas?

Thanks again!
Rick/K5IZ