[AMRadio] Rack Mounting

W4WSZ w4wsz at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 24 20:59:18 EDT 2006

Rick,

Let's see what the other offers are on the transformer.

By the way, when I used a wooden rack years ago for my 390-A.  I bolted a
2x4 on the inside of the rack on both sides and that gave me about 1 inch
of support on each side of the radio.  If you do this, use bolts long
enough to go thru the sides of the rack and the 2x4. Good luck

73, Bob,W4WSZ
AM'ing for over 50 years