[AMRadio] Rack Mounting

Robert Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Aug 24 21:07:02 EDT 2006

Hi Rick...Being in the Sound Business I have mounted Crown amps that
weigh as much as an R390 in the wood racks...
I have here that I do not use now a Raxus that has almost 3/4 in screws
to hold the slides that go into the partical board..I have had a Crown
in it with no problems...If it is a good quality no problem like a Raxus
or Mid Atlantic...
If you need one I have an extra in storage...

Bob W1PE