[AMRadio] Help QSL.NET

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:40:35 EDT 2006

I'd like to ask our list members to help support qsl.net which is who
operates and maintains the servers for this list and thousands of
others for amateur radio.  Al Waller does this for free and is
supported only by user donations.  They also provide free webspace for
hams who want to have their own website.

Any amount is welcomed.  If you are so inclined, please send anything
you can and let's make a good showing for the AMRadio list.  Be sure
and indicate what list you saw this message from!

To donate, go to : http://www.qsl.net/
Look for the paypal button.  I'm sure a check by snail mail is possible as well.

Thanks,

Brian / w5ami
Manager of the AMRadio Reflector