[AMRadio] DX 60 Circuit breaker

Alan Beck abeck at xplornet.com
Sat Aug 26 06:57:33 EDT 2006

The schematic for my DX 60 shows a circuit breaker on the upper side of
the return side for the power transformer.

BTW, I had something flicker on me, and the rig died. I hard wired the
power and decided to try to run it off of a power bar. Works just fine,
but no output to my antenna relay.

I disconnected two black wires at the power supply because they would
short out main switch I suppose this is the reason I don't have an
antenna relay.

So, where is the DX-60 circuit breaker. Any yes, I did check the fuses
at the power plug.

73,

VY2WU