[AMRadio] DX 60 Circuit breaker

Alan Beck abeck at xplornet.com
Sat Aug 26 07:48:46 EDT 2006

Brian,

Please do not attempt anything on my account, if you are sick, you are
sick. I am sure someone else will respond in kind.

The rig does work when I "hot wire" it to the blacks, however there is
another cable involved. I forgot this. It is a phasing thing.

You are in my prayers and please do not move for my account.

I am in need of getting this going just off a power bar because I don't
have the money to buy the parts for the relay upgrade.

Wish I did though.

73,

Alan
VY2WU