[AMRadio] Equipment wanted ANC-4 or MFJ-1026 0r MFJ-1025

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Mon Aug 28 11:42:23 EDT 2006

BJ and I are having the devil of a time with line noise.  As soon as one
thing in the neighborhood is fixed, a week later another is trouble.  We
won't let up on the calling about the trouble but in between the fixes, it
would be nice to be able to operate.  We would really like to experiment
with one of the noise canceling devices such as the ANC-4 or MFJ-1026 or
MFJ-1025.  If anyone has one of these that they would part with please let
WB5PKD (BJ)(wb5pkd at cebridge.net) or WA5BXO (John)(wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com)
know and what you are asking for it.  I might also say that we are not
against building one if someone has some plans.

Please respond off list for the sale of this item unless you want to discuss
the technology of it.

wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com

wb5pkd at cebridge.net

Thanks