[AMRadio] Diversion

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Aug 28 18:26:20 EDT 2006

Thanks Mark.  I'll give your idea a shot.  I'll do almost anything to
prevent having to take it off the chassis.  I need to do an alignment on
it and I want to get this resolved first.  I am hearing a few stations
on and would like to get in the mix.  It's been many moons since I
worked 6 meter AM.  The audio gain seems to be down a little and the AVC
doesn't seem to be behaving right, so I still have a little work to do.
73,
Rick