[AMRadio] Diversion

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Aug 29 10:55:29 EDT 2006

Good idea, Jim, I'll order one.  Are there any other frequencies I need
for AM operation?  I'd still like to have both VFO's working correctly.
It drives me crazy to have equipment that isn't completely functional.

I found last night the back of the rotor had somehow slipped around
(probably when I tapped the transceiver on the bench to get solder or
other foreign objects out after repair) and was causing some of the
slipping.

Brian, do you have these rocks?

Rick