[AMRadio] G-50 revisited

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Aug 29 21:25:25 EDT 2006

Has anyone ever run across a voltage chart for the Gonset G-50?  I have
an original Instruction Manual with the folded schematic (in very
delicate condition) but there is no voltage chart?  I wonder if there is
a service manual?  If anyone happens to have such a document I would
love to have a copy.  I have a little squeal when my volume control is
about 2/3 of the way open and it's driving me crazy not being able to
locate the source.  All tubes are good.  Thanks for any assistance with
the chart or squeal!

73,
Rick