[AMRadio] G-50 revisited

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Aug 29 22:17:22 EDT 2006

The parts list and the voltage chart are located below the schematic on
the same sheet. Unfortunately the parts list font is about size 3 and the
voltage chart numbers font size is about a 1. Gonset later issued
separate voltage chart page sheets (2) and separate parts list pages (2).
There was no service manual for the G-50 nor the G-28.
Gonset wasn't big on service manuals. I can't recall any Gonset amateur
rig where Gonset printed a separate service manual for it.

And, yes, I have the sheets.

Pete, wa2cwa