[AMRadio] Fraud on E-bay

W7CE w7ce at curtiss.net
Thu Aug 31 10:16:10 EDT 2006

As others have already said, he may just be lazy and grabbed your pics to
save time.  However, I would never buy from someone on eBay who has a 95.9%
rating (4.1% of his transactions have negative feedback) and has hidden the
feedback.  There must be a reason he doesn't want you to read it. Since he
doesn't accept Paypal you have no recourse if he cheats you.  I will only
send a money order to someone with a lot of feedback and a 100% positive
feedback rating.

73,
Clay  W7CE