[AMRadio] Re: Fraud

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Aug 31 11:58:55 EDT 2006

There seem to be more and more of these people coming out of the
woodwork, trying ot prey on unsuspecting Amateur Radio operators.  They
seem to think if they offer a unit associated with Ham Radio and suggest
they too are in the hobby it will make people trust them more.  Maybe
this guy is just lazy or maybe he is a crook.  Either way, I have a hard
time putting my confidence in someone who hides their feedback.  It's
not the dollar amount, I hate to be taken for even a penny by a crook.

It pays to be aware, not to judge too quickly, but be cautious.

Rick/K5IZ