[AMRadio] Microphone assistance

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Aug 31 16:51:31 EDT 2006

The easiest way is to buy a transformer from some place like Guitar 
Center that does that very thing. You can usually find them in a variety 
of plug configurations nd they allow you to go from Hi Z to Lo Z or visa 
versa.  Heil also sells a small transformer that will probably fit 
inside your mic that will do the same.


david knepper wrote:

> Can anyone assist me in converting a low impedence microphone to high 
> impendence.  I bought several 600 ohm studio microphones...

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 17 Dec 2017.