[AMRadio] Microphone assistance

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Aug 31 18:05:54 EDT 2006

Dave and all...Heil has a mini transformer that sometimes you  can put
in the mike....
I have a turner studio mike with a Heil built in works great...But as
others have told
You Guitar Center is a great source or Musicians Friend on line...  I
have an old Shure Transformer
Brand new but would not sell for $10...Radio Shack has an XLR Input
cable connector....

Bob W1PE