[AMRadio] AMRadio Net.... was AM contacts

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 09:50:36 EST 2006

On 11/30/06, Jack Schmidling <jack at schmidling.com> wrote:
> Jim Miller WB5OXQ wrote:
> > WB5OXQ will try to be there too.
>
> Called CQ for 10 mins and heard nothing.
>
> Were you or anyone else there?

I had a couple of SSB ops light up on the frequency about 15 minutes
before you said you'd be on, Jack. I still listened, but didn't even
hear a carrier. The band was otherwise dead except for hearing Chuck
'ZZH and some light carriers on 80 and a fluttery W1IA and WA1HZK on
90. Conditions were horrible up this way, but I'm hoping that the
front pushing through will clean things up a bit, as Jim mentioned.

Just in time for the weekend....

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ