[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:36:59 EST 2006

On 12/1/06, Jim Wilhite <w5jo at brightok.net> wrote:
> Thanks for mentioning this Todd.  I thought the same thing.
> I don't buy anything on ebay, period.

I've bought stuff of ebay, and have no issue with people selling their
stuff however they choose. It just never made sense to me why someone
who's a member of a list would only think of fellow members as an
'afterthought'. Instead, with 2 days left and only one bid, it comes
across more like advertising, or like the individual didn't want to
offer it for a price because they thought auctioning would bring more,
then when it doesn't, the list suddenly becomes worthy.