[AMRadio] Vacuum or electronic relay

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:59:08 EST 2006

I am using an old relay from a BC-610 to apply primary voltage
(110vac) to a HV transformer in my rig.  I would like to replace this
with a vacuum relay or something similar.  The contacts need to carry
about 25 amps on each pole, one for the final supply, and one for the
modulator plates on a separate HV transformer.  Have any of you bc-610
owners done this upgrade?  If so, can you recommend a good relay for
this?  Prefer one with a 110 volt coil.

Thanks.
Brian / w5ami