[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

KA5MIR ars.ka5mir at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:08:59 EST 2006

  Yeah, anyone can sell whereever they are allowed.  The thing is that this
group was used in the sellers interest with no special regard or "first
chance" to the same group.  ...Kinda like not telling family members that
you have something for sale that you think they would be interested in until
you've listed it somewhere else and not gotten any response.

  Whether or not a person thinks anything is wrong with that is a personal
matter.  Everybody's different.

73',
KA5MIR