[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Dec 1 12:12:47 EST 2006

This list and the other 3 to which I subscribe are void of
these types of posts.  If I was interested in finding
equipment on ebay, I would search it.

I don't and I wouldn't even consider buying something from a
ham ebay user that does not use his call in his ID.  That
said, I can understand why hams are reticent to use their
calls as an ebay ID.  One has to look at the news groups
where ebay advertising is allowed to see why I do not read
them anymore.

Ham radio is a business to many hams and that is fine.  As I
recall there was a long thread about posting for sale items
and it has been settled.  There are many venues for
notifying hams about equipment for sale, which I read from
time to time.  But if I get an idea the seller is just in
ham radio for the money, I do not buy from them and I know
several that fit that description.

I read the subscribed lists for two reasons; 1. technical
information, and 2. a bit of humor from time to time.

Jim
W5JO