[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 1 12:19:12 EST 2006

Hey Todd, I put it on eBay because I didn't have a clue as to what it is
worth and I got response when I posted it on QTH.com.  It was "thrown in"
with a 20V-3 deal that I made some time ago.  Had I known its value I would
have posted it here on the AMRADIO reflector with an appropriate price tag.
You will notice that I don't have a reserve on the item on eBay, which is
the case for most of the stuff I sell on eBay.  In fact, you will notice
that most items on eBay do not have a reserve price.  And, BTW there are
many auctions (non Internet) where the sellers have a secret minimum selling
price and if the item doesn't reach the preset minimum it doesn't sell.
Another BTW,  anyone that doesn't shop at the Walmart Supercenters(the ones
that sell food) is either a fool or has so much money that they are willing
to turn their backs on significant savings.  I know about how Walmart has
forced a lot of local stores out of business and that is too bad but it
happened and it is a fact of life.  Shopping malls have essentially done the
same thing to the small store owners and yet we all go there.

73 OM Bob W6TR