[AMRadio] Vacuum or electronic relay

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:32:22 EST 2006

Kent, Jim,

Thanks for the suggestions guys.  Yes.  I have considered a SS relay,
and that's what I'm fishing on here about, which might be best...

Kent, I know Lou/wa5blq has used one in his 610, however I think he
said it might have been underrated since it failed on him.  Maybe a
slightly bigger one would do the trick.

Jim, I'll check out Mouser.  Didn't even know they carried high
current SS relays.

Thanks,
Brian