[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:33:15 EST 2006

On 12/1/06, Bob Maser <bmaser at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>Had I known its value I would
> have posted it here on the AMRADIO reflector with an appropriate price tag.
> You will notice that I don't have a reserve on the item on eBay, which is
> the case for most of the stuff I sell on eBay.  In fact, you will notice
> that most items on eBay do not have a reserve price.

Bob -

Opening bid appears to have been $30, despite not having an overt
reserve. I'm sure Bob Peters would've also snapped it up here for $30
without issue if you'd listed it for the same $30. It's good to know
that we were at least your third choice, though - after QTH.com and
ebay.

Anyhow, this thread seems to be going nowhere fast. Brian makes the
rules here. I think we've tested his patience enough already with
this.