[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 1 12:45:16 EST 2006

Brian,

I think that is a fair policy.  Besides, I think if items are listed in
the AM Fone "Sell/Trade" section of the classifieds they have a much
better chance of moving fast and at the desired price.   I have listed
items there and had great success.  However, at times I have listed them
elsewhere AFTER a reasonable period of time has expired and there are no
takers on the AM Fone list..

..my two cents worth.

Rick/K5IZ