[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:08:06 EST 2006

On 12/1/06, A.R.S. -  W5AMI <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bad timing!  And welcome to the list.  This is probably one of the
> "calmest" email lists you will find, however not today ;)
>
> Give this a day or so and we will work it out.  It only gets better.

I agree, Gene, and Brian is right. Since I know you from several other
lists, I can say that this list is normally a 'quiet' (S/N ratio) list
with the most helpful people you'll ever meet. We're just discussing
the best way to keep it that way.

Sometimes it gets so quiet here that we kick beehives to get something buzzing.

Welcome aboard. I'm going to let my keyboard cool off, now.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ